Friday, February 27, 2009

The First Pages From My Album...

Here's the first double spread from my "Here, There and Everywhere" album:

I have used lots of "home" related stamps and rub-ons etc on this. You might have noticed that the journaling looks a bit funny in places (under the photos is one example). I figured that it might be nice to have things like your complete address and phone number on there for any time in the future when you might have different address details. But obviously I did not want to have this plastered all over the internet so some of the journaling is blurred out. :)

Despite the boring cloudy and dark weather here I'm having a nice Friday afternoon working on my album. Hope you're all having a great Friday too and I'll see you over the weekend with some cute hybrid projects :)

No comments: