Thursday, February 19, 2009

Not Too Much Left Now...

Nearly getting to the end of showing you the pages in my Christmas journal:

These are the pages for the 24th/25th of December. I wanted to add quite a lot of journaling as there were a fair few things that was a little different this Christmas compared to previous ones. Something that is nice to look back on in a few year's time.

And I have got some questions:

"Sew, Scrap, Make" - I'm sure I posted about it in a previous post, but you wanted to know about the little photo studio I got and where to buy it from. Just do a search on Ebay in the photography section for "portable studio" and it should bring up lots of hits. Good luck! :)

Aimee - I hope you have got my e-mail with the direct link to the exploding box page which you were struggling to load in your browser. Hope it works for you now :)

I'm really enjoying the new class by Shimelle so far and now I'm off to read through today's prompt and then work on some hybrid CT cards. Have a great day everyone :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing really great. Carry on; Possibility to earn real money. I will come back soon...

**Leanne Marie** said...

Great Work :)
keep it up..
i will be back soon :)
**Leanne**
x

Mandy K. said...

Beautiful Christmas journal...