Friday, March 27, 2009

The Right Decision...

I'm so glad that I decided to try and make the time for the "Design Your Life" class once again. Right now it feels like totally the right decision. Even if I'm wondering how I will get the time LOL! And it's kinda comforting to know that I'm not the only one out there who has not finished the class yet. So thanks for the comments that were left for me :)

I managed to establish for sure that it was indeed 3 of the 12 weeks that I'd not done. Week 10-12. I got the slide show (a whole 48 minutes of Cathy Zielske inspiration!) watched and even a layout done later in the afternoon. Week 10 consists of 2 single layouts and 1 double.

I have been a bit lazy and not taken a photo of the layout yet, but as I was going through my saved files for my class I found a few layouts from the class which I'd never uploaded to my blog and this is one of them. General summer photos from Sweden of my family. The layout is very simple in style...almost "too simple" for me and I really didn't like what I'd made at first. Adding the dotted stamped borders at the top and bottom helped a bit though.

Have a great weekend everyone :) I'll be back tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that layout! Very nice! sounds like a cool class!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Very nice layout! I like the clean look!