Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Funny (Silly? Stupid?) Card...

As I spotted this wintery kit at SSD the other week I knew I wanted to make a card using the funky snowmen. But instead of doing the usual "Merry Christmas" or "Winter/Seasons Greetings" type card, I decided to go down the silly route and ended up with a "Frozen Friends" card! And yes, it might just be the very first "Frozen Friends" card in history LOL!

[Supplies: Frosted Flakes by Dani Mogstad (SSD)]

I'm not quite sure what made me come up with that title. Well I guess it was the wordart included in the kit...and paying around with those combinations, but still. So it's a bit silly, or stupid, or funny, or whatever... I don't really mind. :)

And talking about SSD, I have spotted this yummy kit over there with birthday cakes and cupcakes which is calling my name... See ya! :)

PS. I'm still on the look out for good Nintendo DS games. Any recommendations please? Esp puzzle type ones... :)

3 comments:

._. said...

*giggle* frozen friends. its darling chickie :]
la

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

very cute card!

Tracy said...

Love the title and the card is adorable!