Saturday, July 11, 2009

Catching Up...

Hope you're all having a great weekend - I know I am :)

I got a little behind on the Jessica Sprague photo editing course over the last two days so I'm catching up on it now while doing some Creative Team work in between too :)

Lesson 4 was about using clipping masks. A pretty basic lesson, but I totally love clipping masks so definitely a fun lesson. It's something I use a lot while scrapping digitally so this was nothing new for me. Basically we started with a standard photo:

...and then added a clipping mask which gave it some great grungy effects with cool edges. Pretty subtle but at the same time a really nice option to a standard photo.

Oh and before I go...

"Chedder Fish" - you asked about the frames I used in my blog post the other day. You can buy them here. Hope that helps :)

2 comments:

Chedder Fish said...

Oh thanks! They are cute.

Chedder Fish said...

oh also - I found this brush from the site that was shared on JS this morning. That could be neat too-
http://www.fudgegraphics.com/2009/05/aniversary-series-best-of-hires-photoshop-brushes/#more-832