Saturday, July 18, 2009

Some Digital Scrapping...

Thought I would take a day's break from posting my photos from the class and instead put up a digital page which I made on Thursday. It's made as part of my Creative Team work for the Lilypad and I used some really cute and happy coloured kits that were released yesterday:

[Supplies: Scrap Pad Polly Love 2 - Amy Martin, Fun Land - Jaqcue Larsen, Dani Mogstad, Scruffy & Stripey Alphabet - Kate Hadfield, Spring Greens - Kate Hadfield, Cottage Garden - Kaye Winiecki (all from the Lilypad), Border Basics Squares -Libby Weifenbach (from SSD)]

Right I'm off out.Going hunting for some birthday presents both for my niece and my mum. And after that we hope to have a walk around an outlet centre too. We'll see how far we get :)

1 comment:

Mole said...

Smashing page!