Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Got Started...

Well I've got started on the Shimelle class which feels really great :) It will take some time before I can complete the whole class, but I guess that doesn't really matter as long as I'm making progress. One step at a time.

[Supplies: Inspired By Sara - Bree Clarkson, Key To The Executive Washroom - Darcy Baldwin, Elftopia - Lliella Designs, Moonica & Friends - Lliella Designs, Pixieland - Lliella Designs, Grungy Edges 5 - Penny Springmann (all from SSD)]

Above is a layout using some great new kits at Sweet Shoppe Designs. My CT work for SSD is purely hybrid but of course we can do some digital scrapping outside the CT commitments if we want to.

Liberty - Thanks for the comments you left. I'm so sorry but as soon as I saw the comment from yesterday I realised I'd forgotten to answer your last comment. Cathy's class. Well, I'm in the same boat as you. I probably won't be able to work on the class straight from the start. Something that I thought a lot about when deciding whether to sign up or not. But I figured that since I'm pretty used to having to catch up on classes due to "bad timing" for me (like Shimelle's Xmas class which I can never do at the right time etc), and I always get them done in the end...well, I decided to go for it. So I hope that's the right decision for me. We'll see :)

1 comment:

Liberty :) said...

This is such a lovely page!! I have not got the hang or hybrid or digital scrapping yet!

Ooh I totally can't decide whether to sign up and we can be behind together now... Hmmm!