Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Music...

Just before I forget, I wanted to answer a question that I got from Sue Bone: will I do Shimelle's "Learn Something New..." class? Well...the honest answer is that I'm not sure. I want to do it since I have done it for the last two years, but if I'm going to be realistic I really do not have the time to take on yet another class right now. Fortunately I get the prompt for free since I have done it in the past so I do have a few more days to think about it. Really, I should say "no" though LOL! I've got Cathy's class starting tomorrow, I'm working on Shimelle's previous class and I have some more plans for the autumn...plus normal DT/CT work. We'll see...

Anyway, as we're talking about classes... As I said last week, I'm now starting to work on Shimelle's "Going To Press" class. I've got 20 prompts to work through so it will take some time, but I guess I can only take it one layout at a time and I will get there eventually. This layout is for prompt 2 - about music and I really enjoyed creating it :)

2 comments:

Liberty :) said...

Ooh I really like this!!! I love the funky colours. I would also say it is quite different to your usual style. Well done Anso. I too am not starting either class. I want to start on the starting day, and I can't start until the 16th Sept. I will do Shimelle's next one I think. Can't wait to see your pages :)

Mole said...

Looks like you're off to a cracking start with your Shimelle class. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.