Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Copics...

Thanks to everyone for the feedback comments you have left on my first Copic colouring attempts - I really appreciate it.

I have had some questions about what colours I went for so I thought I might just be as easy to take photos of my new pens instead. :)

(The clear round pen in the top left corner of the first photo is a Spica glitter pen)

...I have a few more coming in the post... but who knows when they will turn up thanks to the postal strike. Fingers crossed that they won't be too delayed.

Right I'm off as I'm in the middle of working on some storage for my markers. Nothing fancy... just some covered boxes but at least it's something to keep them in :)

1 comment:

Kat said...

They are looking fab, Anso - where did you order them? I am kinda interested in getting some myself... :) Might have to have a look on youtube as well...