Friday, November 27, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside...

The other day I told you that I was working with a very cute winter collab by Kate Hadfield that was going to be released this Friday. Which is today :) So I'm now free to show you the layout and the kit I was talking about. Firstly, here is what I created...

[Supplies: Bundle Up - Kate Hadfield, SMJ Designs, Postage Frames - Amy Martin, Flossy Mess - Karah Fredricks (all from The Lilypad)]

As the main kit I used the "Bundle Up" collab by Kate Hadfield and SMJ Designs. Really, if you like cute snowmen etc you should check out the kit and the bigger preview picture here.

And, as we all know that Kate's doodles are some of my favourites to scrap with, I just must show you her other collab that was also released today. It's called "Fa La La La La!" and if you want to check it out you can find it here.

Such great colours! I've just downloaded it and plan to sit down and create something with it after the weekend. :)

1 comment:

Nadine said...

the layout is really nice!
now I'm getting the feeling I may
get those kits...