Friday, December 04, 2009

BYOC Time...

It's that time again. The first Friday of the month and time for the many, many colour co-ordinated Build-Your-Own-Collab kit releases at The Lilypad. I totally love the colour combination for the kits this month. So bright and colourful. :)

[Supplies: Snowy Petal Pops - Amy Wolff, Glitz-ay - Cori Gammon, Painted On - Emily Merritt, Spotted And Striped - Emily Merritt, Fa La La La La! - Kate Hadfield, FruitLoOp Sally, Happy Holidays Papers 2 - Karah Fredricks, Stuck Together Quintuplets - Karah Fredricks, Hand-Drawn Alphas - Designs By Lili (all from The Lilypad)]

It was really hard to pick some favourites from all the kits released today, but I wanted to share a few of them here with you, so here's my top 3 pick for this time. First of all, this is my absolute favourite: Snowy Petal Pops by Amy Wolff. I mean, h-o-w pretty are these? :)

Then this kit of paper solids by Karah. Simply because I just love the colours and the combination of pink, aqua and lime just make me smile:

And finally I just had to pick this super useful alphabet by Designs By Lili. I love how she left a white outline around the letters - so useful for making them stand out on pages :)

Have I tempted you? LOL! Please head over to The Lilypad and check out the rest of the great BYOC kits.

No comments: