Monday, December 07, 2009

Doing Some Digital Scrapping...

I've been trying to catch up on some digital CT scrapping over the last few days, so I have a few days of my Christmas journal, from the weekend, to catch up on now. But I have collected photos etc so that should be no problem. I hope to sit down and get some stuff done on that tomorrow if time permits. The last few weeks have been so busy for me I feel like I sometime forget to breathe LOL!

[Supplies: Waiting For Santa - Lliella Designs (from SSD)]

Above is a layout which I made this morning for Lliella Designs CT. When I came to upload it here on my blog, just now, I noticed something. In a big, and I mean huge, folder on my computer with the latest digital layouts this is the ONLY layout with a red background! It seriously stood out. I have never before realised that I ventured towards certain colours when I scrap digitally but this certainly made me look...

There is a huge portion of layouts with a green background (no surprise there!), followed by neutral/kraft/brown/off-white backgrounds and also quite a bit of blues. That's about it. A pink here or a purple there, but they are really the exception. I guess it should have been obvious to me but it was a big surprise and definitely something that I will keep in mind when I scrap in the future. Maybe there will be another red layout soon again...who knows :)

4 comments:

Mole said...

Lovely digi LOs!

Liberty :) said...

lovely as always! i am a pink lover and most layouts tend to be surrounded by pink!

sharyncarlson said...

Love your LO! I'm with you on having lots kraft/brown backgrounds.

Magia da Inês said...

Oi, amiga!
Passei para rever seu cantinho...
Continua tudo de bom!!!
Você é muito criativa!... parabéns!
Espero sua visitinha:
magiadaines.blogspot.com
Ótima semana!
Beijinhos.
Itabira - Brasil