Sunday, January 03, 2010

Day 8...

Well I think it's time for another page from my Christmas journal. And this is (shock & horror!) the last page that I have done in my journal! Yep...that's some confession to make LOL!

But then again, I always knew this would be the case a long time ago...

The last few days before our trip to Sweden it was just way too much to do with preparations, buying Christmas presents and sorting our packing that I made a decision not to work on my journal. Also, due to my sister's wedding, we left for Sweden a lot earlier than we normally do for Christmas. So I have rather a lot of catching up to do to get all my pages done now LOL!

Still, I came back armed with loads and loads of photos taken so I don't think it will be a problem to fill the pages in my journal. I just have to find some time to sit down and work on it. And of course it's very easy to procrastinate & put things off...

Anyway, my goal is to hopefully start a bit this week and the first thing is to sit down with a big piece of paper, list all the (remaining) days (ie. 9th-31st) for my journal and then sketch out roughly what each day will be about and which photo(s) I need to print for each day. Once that is done the task of "catching up" will feel a lot better and more "under control" I think :) Hope...

2 comments:

ShellyDee said...

I love your journal posts! I got through Day 19 and still have to complete Day 20 and on-I am a horrible procrastinator so I'm going to do as you said and "map/plan out" the rest of my days to jump start getting them done!

Liberty :) said...

lovely page Anso!
Can I ask where did you get those massive rings from please? I didn't listen to anyone's advice and thought my album wouldn't get very thick - yeah right! It's massive!!