Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Day 19...

First of all, I must say a big "thank you" to those of you who are leaving encouraging comments on my Christmas journal posts. No-one can say it's not tough to catch up on something you're "behind" on, and of course the easy option is to just give up. So I really appreciate all the supporting comments you leave, encouraging me to go on :) Thank you :)

The back of day 18 (left side of the picture above) shows a photo of my mum's homemade Christmas toffee which we all love (and frankly it wouldn't be Christmas without them!) - so that definitely had to have a place in my journal.

Day 19 and it was time to bake gingerbread cookies. Since we left for Sweden earlier this year, we ended up baking them with mum at my parents' house and this is a quick picture I snapped of my mum when she started baking.

Right I'm off, it's BYOC release again at the Lilypad on Friday so I'm busy downloading some kits to work with :)

No comments: