Friday, March 12, 2010

Cuteness + Class Start...

Shimelle's class started on Wednesday. I really love the concept of this class... or rather, I should say: the class schedule (but I do love the "something from almost nothing" concept too!). We get prompts on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So a day in between to catch up. Also I don't scrap at the weekends too often (this is mine and Ross' time!) So for 7-day classes, I normally get behind on a weekend and I just hate the stress of that.

Anyway, onto the very first page. This is the intro page in my album and very much a scraplift (though totally different colours and stash used) of Shimelle's page. The subject of this first prompt was to use up some old metal. Yay! I very rarely use bookplates, even when they were all the rage a few years ago, so to get 4 on a page was a record for me. Also using 14 brads on one page... not bad! :)

Now to some cuteness that arrived in the post yesterday. I have always been a huge fan of the cute Penny Black stamps. BUT they are rather pricey! So even though I have spent many hours admiring them, I can count my wood mounted Penny Black stamps on one hand. :( Then they decide to bring in the transparent stamps and Anso is happy :)

I have got a few sets already over the last year or two and these are my 3 new sets that I got in the post yesterday. Some Easter and Spring cuteness above. :)

Birthday cards are the most common cards that I make and I always seem to need more birthday related stamps so these fit perfectly...

...and finally some cute love themed stamps. Great for Valentine cards or "Just Because" :)

1 comment:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely page. Have fun with your new stamps. Anesha