Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hardwick Hall...

We went on a great day out on Saturday. Visited a few places/parks and had a cosy picnic lunch out. As I have some Creative Team work to get done this week, I thought I might as well use a few of the photos from this weekend. This has been done for the Lilypad:

[Supplies used: CU Scallop Templates - Amy Wolff , Tickled Pink - Cori Gammon, Simple Singles Template Painted 1 - Gina Miller, Being A Princess Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Be - Karah Fredricks, Stamped - Kaye Winiecki (all from The Lilypad)]

I literally just got the kits this morning and finished this layout before I started the blog post. I'm off now to get some other things done, deal with the frequent eye drops & treatments that needs to be done all the time (sigh!) and then have lunch. I hope to get some more CT work for Lilypad done this afternoon, but we'll see how far I get...

Have a great day everyone :)

No comments: