Saturday, April 17, 2010

My 5 Favourite Layouts...

This weekend I'm taking part in Shimelle's cybercrop. I'm loving it :) But I'm beat LOL! It's now after 10 in the evening and I started scrapping at 8 this morning, starting a new layout every second hour!! Anyway the final challenge for the night was to pick 5 favourite layouts that we have done and share why...

So after some hunting around I have picked out five. I'm sure some other day I would pick 5 totally different layouts. But today, being tired and achy from scrapping on my chair all day, these are my favourites. In no order...

...because it contains two of my most favourite photos from summer 2009.

...because I used a digital photo cluster frame and it was something totally different for me to print and scrap.

...because it features sooooo many photos. From me as a baby up until 2009.

...because it features the biggest photo I have ever scrapped so far and I really enjoyed the challenge of doing that.

...because it's the hardest layout I have ever scrapped. Documenting my eye conditions, the surgeries, pains, treatments and all the appointments (the black lines on each side, and in the text, covers dates and personal info which I don't want to publish here).

Right that's me off to bed, getting ready for another day of cyber cropping tomorrow... if I can get out of bed LOL!

6 comments:

Gemma* said...

my fave's the one with the really big photo, happy scrapping :)

Nancy said...

I love all five of the LO you picked. I am going to try and pick mine in the morning and get them pictured.

I am also knackered, been at it since 9!

Look forward to seeing you LO tomorrow

x

Ann said...

All of your layouts are fabulous!

Marja said...

They are all lovely but my favorite has to be the 3rd one of all the little photos of you from babyhood to now!

I really need to get back to scrapping, just wish I had the motivation you do!

Mariangeles M said...

Great LOs! TFS

linda said...

Wow, beautiful layouts - thanks for sharing! I really like that one with a whole bunch of photos...these days with a digital camera you end up with so many and it's hard to use them all large... great idea!