Friday, April 23, 2010

*Sigh*...

Ever had one of those days when everything just go wrong? I'm sure you have. We all have. And I'm having one of them today - sigh. Thing after thing. Problem after problem. I hope I can solve some of them, but we'll see... And can I just say that I hate it when people don't keep appointments and let you wait without even letting you know that they won't turn up - grrr!

In the meantime I'm putting my frustrations into tidying. Got some stash which desperately needed to be put away so I guess that's good at least :) And the dropped egg on the floor was at least pretty easy, and minor, to solve LOL!

Above is a layout which I did for Shimelle's crop last weekend. And with that comes a wish for nicer weather and barbecue time again :)

Let's hope tomorrow is a better day...

3 comments:

Rachel Brett said...

Love the Layout Anso, The bright colours really make it pop off the page.

Charlotte said...

Just wanted to give you a *wave* xxx

Mónica said...

Tomorrow the sun will shine for you
;oD Gorgeous layout! big hugs from spain