Monday, April 05, 2010

Stash Buying...

Got some great new things on Saturday so I just wanted so add some pictures here of my new stash. It's mainly stamps but I'll go through it...

I couldn't resist this little cute cupcake and dog stamp set. And as stamps go, it ws pretty good value price too. Plus it had some good sentiments!

Then some cute bunny & Easter stamps. And yes I know Easter is virtually over. But like with the cupcake set above, this was from the same company, so good value, and too cute to resist. And there will always be more Easters to come :)

...now do I need to say much more than ---> cupcakes?! That is all the explanation it needs for me. It was a definite purchase as soon as I picked it up.

Some cute little animals that I could not resist and I figured would be sweet to have on birthday cards for my little nieces etc :)

Right, onto the bits that were not stamps:

Martha Stewart border punch. I totally love her border punches and as soon as I saw this one I picked it up and couldn't put it down. So mine it had to be :)
This is a bit like the cupcake stamps really, all I need to say is ---> birds! I don't know how much use I will get from this (but more than I probably think!) and I really couldn't resist it.

Finally I picked up a sweet embossing folder for my beloved Cuttlebug. Great for card backgrounds I think :)

No comments: