Saturday, June 05, 2010

Progress...

Yesterday I went through my personal top 3 picks from this month's Lilypad BYOC release. And today it's scrapping time...

Well actually that's not really true... as I did this layout earlier in the week, ready for Friday's release. Having said that, I actually AM scrapping today, just not using the Lilypad kits... or indeed doing digital scrapping at all.

Today I'm scrapping the paper way. Following one of the prompts from the BPS class that I'm taking at the moment. Fun :)

[Supplies: {Tiddly Winks} Ruffles, Ribbons & Strings - Amber Clegg, Start Of Summer - Amy Martin, Shabby Krafts 2 - Amy Wolff, Stamp It - Emily Merritt, Messy Machine Stitches Borders - Emily Merritt, Fruit Smoothie - Gina Miller, This Summer - Valerie Wibbens (all from the Lilypad)]

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great layout. Love your title.