Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Some Scrapping From The Weekend...

Yesterday I did some Creative Team work for Shimelle. I decided to scrap with some fresh photos from the weekend. This is my first layout...

[Supplies: Christmas Memories Page Templates - Shimelle Laine, Long And Winding Road Add-On Kit - Shimelle Laine, Long And Winding Road - Shimelle Laine (all from 2Peas)]

On Saturday we were out driving. Heading from Liverpool in the Blackpool direction and came across a "point of interest" sign saying: Formby Point. Having no idea what it was, we just decided to follow it. It lead us to a National Trust area and a great place for forest walks and a beautiful beach. :) A perfect place for a break and a nice walk. More photos to be scrapped of this another day... :)

1 comment:

Make My Day UK said...

not far from me Anso! did you see the anthony gormley sculptures? lovely page! :) (kate at liberty cottage)