Saturday, October 23, 2010

Winter Greetings...

Thanks for all the sweet comments that you have left for me - I really appreciate it! Seriously, every single one is so appreciated. Today I'm back in my usual trying-not-to-think-about-it-mood. Makes no sense panicking about things you have no control over... Or so I try to tell myself LOL!

So what are these "winter greetings" all about that's mentioned in the title? Well, it's not winter here but a very dark and rainy autumn day... However I have been scrapping with the most super cute winter kit ever. A collab between Lliella Designs and Kay Miller:

Isn't it too cute? And I totally love the colour combinations used for the kit too! For me it's definitely a kit I could not resist.

I had some extra fun too as I decided to make hybrid cards yesterday. Something I haven't done for ages since I got fed up of how quickly I went through my printer ink. But I had so much fun doing this yesterday :)

[Supplies used: Snow Friends Lliella Designs, Kay Miller (from SSD)]

1 comment:

Orlie said...

Boy I really LOVE your glitter pages!!!!! If only i could come up with this kind of Ideas. I came here because of your boxes. I fell in love with them, and now I can learn even more threw you. Thank You and keep it coming for all of us that need that extra push. Orlie
brians@tds.net