Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Christmas Journal - Day 18...

More from my Christmas album. We're onto the 18th of December...

A day where I had already pre-planned to use a 9-pocketed page protector as I knew I wanted to use more than one photo. Our first full day in Sweden of the Christmas trip and a very day when we visited my sister and her family.

Isn't the cat too sweet? Wanted to cat-nap it over Christmas and New Year but wasn't allowed LOL!

It was SO much snow all the time we spent in Sweden and the driving conditions on this particular day (even with winter tyres) were very bad. We got totally stuck halfway up a hill and had to roll the car way back down and try again to get up!

1 comment:

Mariangeles M said...

Great job so far!

You can take a look at mine here -> http://mariangeles-navidad.blogspot.com/2011/02/navidad-2010-11.html

:)