Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Good Night, Sleep Tight...

A little break from the Christmas album today, but lots and lots of Creative Team work going on here in my little (TINY!!) room. I've been working with so many cute kits. Most of them are not yet released so I have to wait a few days before I upload to the relevant galleries and can post here on my blog, but this one I can...

[Supplies: Sleep Tight, Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite - Sara Gleason, Fruitloop Sally
(from The Lilypad)]

... a photo from abut 3 years ago when my little niece was just about a month old! Awww!

Oh and I want to thank ShellyDee for the nice comments you left on my Christmas album. It makes my day to hear that something on my blog can inspire someone! So thanks for that - I'm so glad you like it. :)

And yes I will *try* to update my blog on my Project Life 2011 project. I say "try" as last year I intended to and Project Life was so much work that I really didn't get around to blogging about it on top of making the album. But we'll see... I intend to blog about it at least every now and then this year... :) Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Kat said...

How/where did you get the Project Life stuff, Anso? Not that I am allowed to buy it this year(might do some of it on my own), thought they don't offer it to the UK?