Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Great Day...

So how was your Valentine's Day on Monday? We had the perfect day. Totally loved it :)

Anyway I realise I'm a little late adding this card to the blog, but hey...

I got to play with some new stamps too! :) Felt like ages ago since last time. The background stamp (used on some old blue patterned paper from... Heidi Grace I believe) is a new stamp by Hero Arts.

The circle stamps are all from the January kit of the Ali Edwards stamp club - these round stamps are so useful!

...and finally the super cute hedgehogs are the new Valentine set by Penny Black. I love these hedgehog and cat sets of clear stamps that they do for different holidays :)

Come back tomorrow to check out a new, very cool (and huge!) project which arrived this week...

No comments: