Saturday, May 28, 2011

Layout backgrounds...

Isn't the Sassafras banner at the top of this page so cute? I've been wanting to use that for a while but not really had the appropriate photos/colours to use it with. Until now :)

Love the blue and white polka dot paper too! It's not a decision that I have made at all, but I have realised that I VERY rarely use cardstock anymore when I scrap...

...and I guess it's been like that for a few years now really, without me even noticing it! In fact I can't even think of when I pulled out a new sheet of cardstock to use last? I don't even think it's this year! 2010? Maybe...? Or not even that...?

I much prefer working with patterned papers as my background for the layouts. Not like the really bold, multicoloured, crazy patterned papers... but the smaller patterns, the monochromatic patterns etc :)

Love it so much :)

No comments: