Saturday, May 07, 2011

Really pleased I did LOAD...

A little while ago I set myself a challenge - to do a layout a day (LOAD). It was suggested as a good thing to do as part of the Finding Your Way class that I took at Big Picture Classes. Karen Grunberg was a great teacher :) Anyway, I decided to do the LOAD challenge for 3 weeks...

This layout was one of the one I did during these three weeks. That's 3 weeks of doing one layout each day. No more, no less. But one EVERY day. And after having done it for 3 weeks you really get a even better idea of what scrapping supplies you use a lot and what supplies that you might not really use at all...

They might appeal to you when you go shopping online, but you very rarely actually end up using them. So really not the best purchase for you...

Watching what supplies you reach for on the days when you maybe didn't really have the time to do your LOAD layout (but you have to - to keep the challenge going!)... that really answers what your "go to supplies" are and what you should concentrate on (and maybe what you should avoid!) when you shop for stash next. So useful :)

No comments: