Monday, June 06, 2011

Any Opinions? Advice Needed Please?...

I've been wanting it for a year... maybe two! Every month I'm there looking at them on the internet. Several times a month sometimes... I want one so, so much! And have been wanting one for so, so long!

Sometimes I even have one in my basket. Being soooo close to ordering it...

There is no doubt that I would find it SO much fun :))) I would love it to bits for sure! Only how much use would it get? And would the cost of film put me off using it...?
If you've got a Fuji Instax Mini I'd love to hear your opinion please?! :)

It feels like my final decision is going to be made VERY soon... No matter what it will be...

1 comment:

Casey Wright said...

I just purchase one a couple of weeks ago and I love it! I made a mini album ( I blogged that project last week) so that I could keep the mini pics in my purse to share. I love how easy and quick it is and that there's no fuss about uploading the pics to photoshop and feeling the need to make them perfect. Love it!