Friday, June 10, 2011

In Progress...

I mentioned this kit on Wednesday which I wanted to do something with... And the idea was a minibook. Well, here are some "in progress" photos...

The finished book size is 7x5 inches...

And it has 20 pages inside. Of varied sizes. I L-O-V-E (mini)books with different sized pages inside. There's something so fun and happy with those...somehow :)

A mixture of full sized pages (same size as the cover), tags and journaling spot pages...

My favourite tool when it comes to making minibooks? The Crop-A-Dile! It's invaluable. I've had it for a few years now and it gets so much use! One of the best tools I have bought (together with scissors (of course!), trimmer & Bind-It-All).


Watch out for the blog post with pictures of the finished album coming soon!

Oh and I have ordered it! *Excited* But it says delivery is approx "7-8 working days"... so I'd better try and be patient. Won't be easy...! :)

1 comment:

Heather Getson said...

Gorgeous album. TFS!
How do I follow your blog?