Monday, September 26, 2011

Love The Cats...

I'm sure I have mentioned several times here on the blog that I really, really like cats...

Both little cats (pets) and big ones (tigers, lions... etc). And when it comes to stamping it's the same. I love cat stamps :)

My favourite ones are the cat stamps by Penny Black. I have boought the special "T For Transparent" cat packs (Christmas, Valentine etc) now for several years...

I can't get enough of them and I'm so happy everytime it's a new holiday and a new stamp set is released featuring the cat :)

...and I love stamping with them too (not just admiring them LOL)! Colouring them with Copics (and the little cute hedgehogs that often are in the stamp sets too!) make me so happy :)

1 comment:

Kat said...

I LOVE Margaret Sherry's cats as well!! :) Lovely stamps, got several of her Cross Stitch patterns, too. :) And the hedgehogs are fab, too. Do you know if they have anything new out this year for Christmas?