Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Christmas Album | Day 22...

I'm now working on the back of the transparency page so I'm trying to keep the layout the same...

Time to get the house ready for Christmas in Sweden. It's the 22nd of December and Dad brings in the tree while we carry up the boxes from the basement. Boxes containing wrapped Christmas figurines (Santas), the decorations for the tree etc.

Every year since... well, as long as I can remember. Since I was very, very young we have played the same Christmas album while decorating the tree. Yes it did indeed start out as a music cassette (album) and we have had it converted to CD since. Nothing says Christmas to me more than playing this Swedish album. We even have one in the UK too so we can play it while we decorate our tree here :) Magical moments indeed :)

No comments: