Saturday, March 31, 2012

Capturing...

So my Christmas album for 2011 is finally finished. Yay! That's a great feeling. And it felt like it took me a long time to get it complete it this year. Yet I guess that's just what matters. To complete it! And not so much the time it took.

Today there will definitely not be anything Christmas related on my blog for a change. Instead let's jump into some digital scrapping...

[Supplies: Busy Boy - Amy Martin, For The Love Of Love - Allison Pennington, Love Letters The Pieces - Allison Pennington, Love In My Lens - CD Muckosky, Big Ol Tags 4 - Lauren Reid
(all from The Lilypad)]

I have of course kept up with my CT work for the digital scrapping teams while still working on my Christmas album (maybe a little reason why it took me quite a while to complete my album...?) and above is a layout which I really enjoyed doing for the Lilypad.

I love the colours I was working with for this layout. The stitched hearts at the bottom is one of my favourites. In fact I'd love to try something similar on a paper layout some time. If my sewing machine would actually behave. But I guess I could always do some sewing by hand... :)

1 comment:

Bunny Mommy said...

Your Christmas album is lovely.

Have you got the new iPad?