Tuesday, September 04, 2012

On My Wishlist...

There are so many things on my scrapbooking wishlist at the moment. (Does it ever end really, with the CHA shows and the new releases all the time?) At the moment the things on the top of my list are:

This seriously yummy coloured collection by Echo Park called Everyday Eclectic. I think Echo Park is my favourite paper manufacturer right now. Going back in time, somewhat, I used to love Scenic Route (oh why did they have to stop making their beautiful and useful collections?!), then October Afternoon and now it's definitely swapped to Echo Park :)


Next up is some washi tape. And let's face it, can you ever have enough washi tape? I don't think so! It's so very useful and also it doesn't take up too much space which is always a bonus. Right now I'm drooling over the new chevron washi by Queen & Co. Especially the green of course! And the pink. And the blue. And black even...


And since we've already mentioned my love of anything green, these new inkpads by Hero Arts just scream "me". I definitely need the green but would also love the blue and purple too...


What's on your scrapping wishlist today...?

No comments: