Monday, February 04, 2013

Rainbow Animal Card...

Last week I mentioned the card class that I'm taking at the moment. I made a second card last week too but never got the chance to photograph it and get it on the blog. So here I am with it today instead :)

The challenge for "day 2" of the class was to make a one layer card. As in NO extra layers of patterned paper, cardstock etc. Just working straight onto the card blank.

At first I was a bit stuck. I nearly always have other layers on my cards. Then my eyes fell on my Christmas present. My Inktense pencils (I might just write more about these one day as I L-O-V-E them!) and since I needed to make a birthday card for my little niece Agnes, I put the two together and with the help of lots of Lawn Fawn stamps I came up with the card above. Colouring this made me soooo happy! :)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Really adorable cards! Thanks for sharing! :)